Mr 4:11 And he said unto them,
Unto you it is GIVEN to know the
mystery (or secret) of the kingdom
of God: but unto them that are without,
all these things are done in parables:
K-CONTENTS: A brief and concise description of each topic. Access what you want to read from the sidebar or by clicking on the numbered blue topics on this page.
REMEMBER: Before you navigate this site, please read the HOME page.
Notice: Note that the texts or Bible verses anywhere on this site are hyperlinked; you need NOT click on the verse or text in order to read it, just simply rest the cursor on the verse or text and it will show up so you can read what it says.
- Truly, were human beings created in God’s image?
- Do you think it is Satan who created or is responsible for EVIL?
- Is there a noble purpose behind EVIL and SUFFERING?
- The Baptism Factor and Christianity 2 (The baptism of Jesus):
- The baptism of Jesus and the baptism of the Holy Ghost, are they the same thing?
- What in reality is the baptism of the Holy Ghost?
- Can baptizing in water cleanse one from sin?
- The Baptism Factor and Christianity 3A (Jesus baptizes the world in a POND):
- Does HELL exist?
- Is HELL a real or a spiritual place?
- The ONLY ONE true method of biblical interpretation.
- One of, if not the biggest enigma of the scriptures resolved.
- Is Rev 21:8 HELL?
- The biblical interpretation of Rev 21:8.
- As it was in the days of Noah
- How Noah’s flood debunks (exposes) the satanic deception of HELL.
- What saved Noah?
- Is there a text in the scriptures that shows precisely that the LAKE of FIRE (Rev 21:8) is the baptism of Jesus/the Holy Ghost and that it will save ALL of humanity?
- The Jesus Factor and Christianity 1 (Only let us be called by your name):
- The hijacking of the name of Jesus by mainstream religions.
- What does it mean to take the name of the Lord in vain?
- The Jesus Factor and Christianity 1 (Cont.): MANY are Called:
- The man without a wedding garment, who is he?
- The called, the chosen and…?
- Who are the MANY of Mat 22:14?
- The Jesus Factor and Christianity 2 (The devil goes to church):
- Truly, was Christianity really founded by Jesus?
- Christianity in prophecy.
- The birth of Christianity.
- Rev 12:15: A DRAGON FLOOD, what is it?
- The Hell Factor and Christianity (The Rich Man and Lazarus):
- Truly, is the rich man and Lazarus a parable or a historical event?
- What is HELL, is it real or is it a satanic lie?
- The Hell Factor and Christianity (Cont.) The table turns:
- How large is Abraham’s bosom?
- A gulf fixed, what is it?
06. HELL: BE AMAZED:
- An amazing demonstration of proper Biblical interpretation.
- True Baptism.
- HELL: Is it real or spiritual?
- Did Jesus really believe that a person is a body and two souls?
- Did the Jews of Jesus’ time embrace Pagan concepts?
- Does a person has two souls, one mortal and the other immortal?
- The apostles Paul and John clearly shew that man was NEVER created in God’s image.
Much more yet to come under the miscellaneous topics. Please keep coming and invite others.
Thanks very much for your LOVE, help and support.
Do you have a comment, a question, a prayer request, a suggestion or anything else? Click here.
by calvin Sharpe